First chunk to distill into an action plan: Visible Learning.
Visible Learning 👀
1. Teach Growth Mindset and Mistakes.
2. Remember: Where am I going? How am I going to get there? Where to next? CLEAR standards and PUNCTUATE the lesson.
3. Discussion Notes for "Who do you want to be? What do you want to do?" p. 69 VL for Literacy. LOVE this. Make copies.
4. Teach strategies for learning that students can access and draw from when they are struggling. Connie Hamilton to thank for this list.
5. Cornell Notes p. 60 VL for Literacy AND sketch-noting.
6. Less teacher talk. I am going to record myself and/or invite others in to observe me and give me feedback.
7. Objective must be obvious and criteria must be posted.
8. Google form to reflect every night. Small quiz every night.
9. Rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal.
10. Use data sheet found on Twitter to keep track of learning.
Hello, Learners. Here you will find our resources for eLearning. I hope you find this helpful as you keep your brain active during these days of learning at home.